1960 Glaspar Cabin

crabby captain john

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 1960 Glaspar Cabin

WoW!!! He dropped by half. Now priced where a SOLID hull and trailer should be. Not a fan of the NEWER Johnson/Evinrude as they are simply a Suzuki now. Sadly, it looks like new controls or I'd go with a Yamaha as the last purchase. Dropping that much indicates he 1. knows the real value 2. needs cash bad or 3. there is something wrong

Celtichawk

Chief Petty Officer

The engine is a 1977 year, so not new new. His wife is pregnant and he is 24 years old stating he needs money. He already has a child and seems to work full time decent home, and owns his house so I don't know on the money thing maybe more than that. He also says he has been working on the boat for 6 years.....The controls are brand new for that motor though.

Celtichawk

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for all your help guys but I decided to pass on both boats. Fix mine up more and enjoy what I have in fact appreciate what I really have literally!!!! So maybe in future I will upgrade but gonna wait for the right deal and more when I can afford more.

crabby captain john

Lieutenant Commander

If she was around 250 miles from here I'd jump in now,,, but she is on the wrong coast for me.

Thanks for all your help guys but I decided to pass on both boats. Fix mine up more and enjoy what I have in fact appreciate what I really have literally!!!! So maybe in future I will upgrade but gonna wait for the right deal and more when I can afford more.

Celtichawk

Chief Petty Officer

If she was around 250 miles from here I'd jump in now,,, but she is on the wrong coast for me.

Crabby,
It did not last, I went on my bookmarks to view if boat had sold, and in the same day I told the guy I was not interested any more he sold it. Text me last night and he said he sold it for $2500. If that is true then yes good for him and he made a better deal then what I was going to give him. Not to say it was not worth it, just decided to keep a boat I have that works fine with exceptions to minor tune up equipment and later find the boat of my dreams.

crabby captain john

Lieutenant Commander

I just think she is a good looking boat. If I come across something like that my marina will take care of all the work and have her repowered with a new Yamaha-- as a gift to my grandsons.

Crabby,
It did not last, I went on my bookmarks to view if boat had sold, and in the same day I told the guy I was not interested any more he sold it. Text me last night and he said he sold it for $2500. If that is true then yes good for him and he made a better deal then what I was going to give him. Not to say it was not worth it, just decided to keep a boat I have that works fine with exceptions to minor tune up equipment and later find the boat of my dreams.