2002 Crownline 210 Br Canvas enclosure connector in 28 feet of water

willie32

Recruit
Hi folks. I have a 2002 Crownline 210 BR with the bimini and full enclosure. long story short, the connector, which is the clear vinyl that snaps to the top of the windshield and zips to the bimini and side curtains in at the bottom of the lake. Crownline made their own covers and enclosures in house for this vintage. Does anyone know who may have the patterns? I am in St Paul and the boat in at Crane Lake, mn. I would rather not go custom but if anyone has a shop they recommend I'll listen. also wondering if these enclosures were the same for multiple years or models. Thanks.

crabby captain john

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 2002 Crownline 210 Br Canvas enclosure connector in 28 feet of water

I'll bet the long version of how it was sent to the bottom of the lake is very interesting,,, just teasing..

ken51k

Petty Officer 3rd Class

If you have a good idea of where it is you might want to see if you couldn't get someone to dive down and try to find it. 28 feet is not that deep for a diver and it would be cheaper than trying to get a new one made.

Bondo

Staff member

Hi folks. I have a 2002 Crownline 210 BR with the bimini and full enclosure. long story short, the connector, which is the clear vinyl that snaps to the top of the windshield and zips to the bimini and side curtains in at the bottom of the lake. Crownline made their own covers and enclosures in house for this vintage. Does anyone know who may have the patterns? I am in St Paul and the boat in at Crane Lake, mn. I would rather not go custom but if anyone has a shop they recommend I'll listen. also wondering if these enclosures were the same for multiple years or models. Thanks.

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,... Custom is the answer to yer problem,...

As I'm sure Crownline did 'em for each hull, as no 2 are Exactly the same,...