1992 14' front runner center console

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayfishsota

Cadet
Hey guys i just bought a new boat the other day i fish an spearfish in the gulf an i needed a boat that would fit in my garage an this was perfect and is really light weight, kindof looks like a speed boat? it runs strong with a 96 40hp commercial Johnson but when i search for the model of my boat nothing comes up an game warden said try typing in my hull id number an still nothing. Anyone ever heard or have seen this boat?

null_zps10fb74c1.jpg

null_zps8b20831c.jpg

null_zps60b8e154.jpg

null_zps6fd1c0e1.jpg

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral
Re: 1992 14' front runner center console

what does your title say? What, no title? You got problems.

Is there a HIN plate on the transom? If it's been removed, your brand is "stolen."

It's a nice looking rig. Maybe a palm beach or proline

64osby

Admiral

You said you did a search of the HIN #. The first 3 letters of the HIN are the mgf code. Post it and someone should be able to help.

slayfishsota

Cadet

I have the title i researched everything on the title an still nothing i registered it yesterday so theres nothing sketchy about it its all
Legit. But ill try that mgf search

BobGinCO

Chief Petty Officer

Your garage is WAY too clean!

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

I'm not doubting you but I've never seen a title that didn't give the boat manufacturer, length and year. Each state is different.

slayfishsota

Cadet

I'm not doubting you but I've never seen a title that didn't give the boat manufacturer, length and year. Each state is different.

1992 14' front runner performance mar is what the title reads but still my model doesnt show up when i type that in

BREDMOND1981

Recruit
Hey guys i just bought a new boat the other day i fish an spearfish in the gulf an i needed a boat that would fit in my garage an this was perfect and is really light weight, kindof looks like a speed boat? it runs strong with a 96 40hp commercial Johnson but when i search for the model of my boat nothing comes up an game warden said try typing in my hull id number an still nothing. Anyone ever heard or have seen this boat?

null_zps10fb74c1.jpg

null_zps8b20831c.jpg

null_zps60b8e154.jpg

null_zps6fd1c0e1.jpg
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE TITLE TO THIS BOAT? I BUILT FRONTRUNNER MARINE WITH MY DAD AND THEY WERE SPEED BOATS BUT WE DID MAKE 3 CENTER CONSOLES WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS BOAT

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE TITLE TO THIS BOAT? I BUILT FRONTRUNNER MARINE WITH MY DAD AND THEY WERE SPEED BOATS BUT WE DID MAKE 3 CENTER CONSOLES WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS BOAT

Slay hasn't been in three years. Please don't reply to threads with no activity by the original poster in the past 3 months, let alone 3 years. Also you may not buy or sell in these forums.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.