2000 triton fuel tank?

charc

Recruit
hi all. I have a guy that wants me to put new fuel lines on his boat, and it is a 2000 triton tr19 sf, and I cant figure out how to get to the tank? I tried removing the seat and it is solid fiberglass ? the seat back has no access? I can see the hose it goes under the rear seat but like I said I took seat out and its solid fiberglass? I cant figure it out? he has no manual, I just need to know how to get to the tank please thank you

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 2000 triton fuel tank?

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,... Donno 'bout that particular hull,...

But generally speakin' ya follow the gas line, 'n the fill, 'n vent lines to find the gas tank...

Then if there's No access, ya start Cuttin'....

Usual repair is a hatch plate, so cut the hole to match yer repair options...

charc

Recruit
Re: 2000 triton fuel tank?

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,... Donno 'bout that particular hull,...

But generally speakin' ya follow the gas line, 'n the fill, 'n vent lines to find the gas tank...

Then if there's No access, ya start Cuttin'....

Usual repair is a hatch plate, so cut the hole to match yer repair options...

well I can follow the lines in the back till they go into the side of the boat, then they disappear and kkep going towards the front, ok it looks like they point in the direction of under the rear seat somewhere, I took the rear seat bottom out and there is a solid fiberglass bottom? behind the seat is the storage for the bimini top and no access?behiond that is more storage compartments with solid sides and bottoms? do they not make them with tank access? I would think they would have to have access yto the tank for repairs or replacement for the company guys? surely they don't cut fiberglass to fix them? we just want to replace the fuel line from tank to engine.do they cut out access if I take it to triton to fix? thank you much