1974 Larson shark 1650 special edition parts needed !!!!!!

canuck169

Cadet
Hello all I'm looking for manual for this boat as well as canopy cover that snaps on , I need 2 back to back seats for it 2 back seats by motor , I need wiring harness for this boat , gas tank info and placement as well as info on my 115 hp evinrude engine originally bought with this boat .... If you have any or all info on any of these please reply to thread .... Thanks

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1974 Larson shark 1650 special edition parts needed !!!!!!

I posted a link to your manual in your motor thread.

You won't find a manual for the boat. They rarely even existed. The canopy cover will have to be custom made. Seats are generally pretty generic. These seats are probably pretty similar to what was OEM Wise Lounge & Jump Seats - Ready to Ship - iboats

In general, there just are that many model-specific boat parts let alone a 1974 model.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1974 Larson shark 1650 special edition parts needed !!!!!!

Hello all I'm looking for manual for this boat as well as canopy cover that snaps on , I need 2 back to back seats for it 2 back seats by motor ,

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,... Try yer local Upholstery, 'n Canvas Shops for that stuff, or on-line for seatin'....

I need wiring harness for this boat ,
Ya make Yer Own.... There's diagrams pinned to the top of the Electrical forum...
gas tank info and placement as well as info on my 115 hp evinrude engine originally bought with this boat .... If you have any or all info on any of these please reply to thread .... Thanks

Yer gas tank needs to match yer space, 'n needs,..... What are they,..??

Yer motor question are answered in the Johnnyrude forum, ask 'em there...