2006 Crownline 262 EX Needs a Wakeboard Tower...recommendations?

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: 2006 Crownline 262 EX Needs a Wakeboard Tower...recommendations?

Crownline got their towers from
Xtreme Tower Products - Top of the Line Wakeboard Towers, Wakeboard Racks and Tower Speakers

I would start there but it is unlikely that any tower manufacturer will be able to use the factory Bimini since they are likely made by different manufacturers, however a lot of tower manufacturers have bimini tops for their towers so that is most likely the best option

Already spoke to XTP...they say that they do not recall ever making a factory tower for Crownlines that allowed for the use of the factory Bimini top. They say the only manufacturer smart enough to have requested that was Sea Ray.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

yeah Sea Ray is a pretty innovative manufacturer.

Crownline like most boat manufacturers uses two different companies for tower and canvas so it really doesn't change your situation at all, I really like Crownlines reverse arch tower(XTP) but like I said I'm sure it doesn't use the Factory supplied Bimini (for boats without towers).

So I am guessing you guys are looking at or bought a Crownline?

Waiting for an eval report from the dealer, and unless anything stands out, will be signing for it tomorrow.

theBrownskull

Chief Petty Officer

It depends upon the type of bimini, the type of tower and the boat. I put on a Monster Tower and the factory bimini fits over the top of it. Now it also depends if you want the tower to fold down as well.

P7020192.jpg

Samvq1

Seaman

The wakeboard section of this site has many threads dedicated to towers. Not sure I've seen your exact question but i haven't looked too far back.