Aftermarket Mercruiser Decals?

jayhanig

Master Chief Petty Officer
Does anybody have a source of aftermarket decals suitable for placement on my alpha one outdrive? The current ones are the worst for wear. The OEM decals I find on line are apparently worth their weight in gold. I'm looking for something a little more reasonable.

Yankeyspeed

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Aftermarket Mercruiser Decals?

I have the ones from ebay (29$). They look ok. I have have not tried them on my outdrive yet.

SeaSquatch

Cadet

If you find a good set, lacquer over them so they stay nice for a long time. Just consult with the printer or do a test to see if it's compatible. Lots'o motorcycles do that and they last for ages doing that method.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Hit a local sign shop, they can set you up with anything you could want and it won't be even close to that spendy.

Bob's Garage

Chief Petty Officer

Does anybody have a source of aftermarket decals suitable for placement on my alpha one outdrive? The current ones are the worst for wear. The OEM decals I find on line are apparently worth their weight in gold. I'm looking for something a little more reasonable.

I may still have a set laying around I never used. Send me an PM if you are interested. I would need to look in my storage unit.