Kudos to Bennett Trim and TABMAN for a truly NO HASSLE experience!

Bustedknuckle84

Chief Petty Officer
Had an issue with a port side trim tab actuator, sent the unit to Bennett Monday within 3 days I had a BRAND NEW Actuator at my door today. warranted out with no hassle! THANKS BENNETT I will post this in my local pensacola fishing forum and added you to my FB "likes"

Tabman

iboats.com Partner
Re: Kudos to Bennett Trim and TABMAN for a truly NO HASSLE experience!

Thanks for the kind words and Facebook like furyman!

I am delighted we could help. Let me know if we can ever be of additional assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving

JEBar

Chief Petty Officer

I'm not surprised in the least at the support you have received .... our install has proven to be a major project and they have stuck by us at every turn .... I have nothing but praise for the company and the folks who work there

Jim

Bamaman1

Lieutenant Commander

I have Bennetts on my inboard outboard. For no more $ than the cost, they're the best money I ever spent.

Whenever a couple of fat women get sitting on one side, a simple punch of a button and the boat's riding level. And, I can go house watching on the lake planed off @ 10 mph. They're just great things to have on any full hulled boat of any kind.

generator12

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congrats on the results. Also, congrats on getting fat women to ride with you. Sometimes they can be picky you know.

cyclops2

Banned

Trim tabs are the greatest when fully loaded with groups of people not balanced out...........Keeps food & drink off the floors.