Spectrum Pro Avenger manuals

spectrum19

Recruit
I recently purchased a 1996 Spectrum Pro Avenger boat, It's 19 feet long with an Inboard/Outboard motor. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the owners manual for this boat?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Spectrum Pro Avenger manuals

Welcome to iboats.

Doubt you will find one.

Pretty basic info in it.

Mostly safety warnings, wear your pfd, always sit while underway, use the blower before starting engine.

What you should look for, is a manual for the engine, and outdrive.

spectrum19

Recruit

Thanks, I suspected as much, and actually that's what I was hoping to find information about. I see on this forum, there is a section about boat engine service, winterizing, etc. But I would like find the actual service manuals, etc, for my actual boat. Although, I'm not a mechanic, I do like to tinker and what I can myself. I'm hoping someone will have some information.

spoilsofwar

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks, I suspected as much, and actually that's what I was hoping to find information about. I see on this forum, there is a section about boat engine service, winterizing, etc. But I would like find the actual service manuals, etc, for my actual boat. Although, I'm not a mechanic, I do like to tinker and what I can myself. I'm hoping someone will have some information.

Service manuals will not be specific to your boat, you need the factory service manual for your engine/drive combo, be it Mercruiser, Volvo, or otherwise.