1989 Doral Prestancia

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobits

Seaman Apprentice
Happy boating season 2016!! We are floating again and looking forward to another fantastic summer with our boat. Been quite a while since we posted. I guess I should bring you up to speed on how our gal is doing. Last year we replaced the aft cabin and vberth headliners. (actually set off the fume detector!!!). We also replaced all hoses....yes including the bathroom one. There are no shortcuts doing that....if you are planning on that project you will need 50' of that hose. Good luck it was by far the most labour intensive thing we have done on the boat yet. This year....galley headliner replacement and upgrade to the wiper motor. Rebuild the 2nd carborator and try to get better at docking her and maneuvering the locks in the Trent. I think new carpets for the cabin and we are whittling down our list from when we bought her. Also adding to that same list as we use her.

PIRATE JOE

Cadet
Nice boat, I am looking at one. I love the layout, and it still has the wall mounted cassette deck stereo..will be keeping that for sure !. How does it handle rough seas?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Pirate, please notice the date of the last post prior to posting. After 90days w no new posts, best to leave them for reference only and dont poat to them.

Twobits waited over a year between his last 2 posts, his 2 above, and this topic is most of his posts, so he doesnt log on to iboats frequently. Unlikely he'll see your reply and answer it before summer 2017.

Closed

Twobits, if you'd like to reopen this topic and post to it at any time in the future, please PrivateMessage (PM) any Moderator, and ask them to reopen it.

You, and only you (Twobits) are permitted to post to your topics at anytime, no matter how long between the posts.

southkogs

Staff member
Howdy Joe - please take a moment to read the forum rules. We try not to re-ignite topics that are older than 90 days unless you're the original poster.

We'll leave this one open in case two bits shows up. From the last post, it might be an annual thing for him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.