SCAT CAT Tunnel Hull Speedboat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill kubiak

Chief Petty Officer
I have come into possesion of a 12 ft 2 seat Tunnel hull speedboat that I have been told is called a SCAT CAT<br /><br />It has 70 hp merc with it which just seems way to big for the boat<br /><br />Has anyone heard of this boat and have any pictures or advice to share with me

Bill kubiak

Chief Petty Officer
Re: SCAT CAT Tunnel Hull Speedboat

I did not see anything similar to what I have any other suggestions

Blk-n-Blu

Master Chief Petty Officer

Bill, Did a google search and found a site that offers building plans for Scatcat boats try this link and click on the boat plans tab<br /> http://www.svensons.com

OregonWaters

Recruit

I have come into possesion of a 12 ft 2 seat Tunnel hull speedboat that I have been told is called a SCAT CAT<br /><br />It has 70 hp merc with it which just seems way to big for the boat<br /><br />Has anyone heard of this boat and have any pictures or advice to share with me

I have a nice 1972 Scat-Craft in good shape, cute boats
Having trouble showing you photos in this so my email is

Last edited by a moderator:

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

I remember scat craft made a 14 and a 16 in the early 70's. The 16 held a 135, and the 14 an 85.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

Around my area, these are not all that uncommon, I could have bought one a couple of weeks ago for about $800.00 with, if I remember right at 125 merc on it...they remind me of the predecessors to the jet ski...also, if we look back through the James Bond movie series, I seem to remember one being used in one of the Roger Moore movies..and it had a huge motor on it...

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Gentleman......... CLOSED This is a 6+ year old post.

While we all appreciate helping other member's it is not reasonable to re-open a 6+ year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.