lund pro sport window hinge

quadotter

Recruit
we have a 2002 Lund pro sport 1675 with a windscreen that is hinged to move the middle window. The hinge itself is medal but in the middle it has a black plastic bit that stops the hinge from sliding out.
This plastic piece (about 1/4 inch in size) is broken, can be taken out with one simple screw on the side, however not sure what to call this or where to find this part on line.
Very frustating because the window now drops down a sliver and doesn't open and close very well. One of those $3 plastic bit that takes the joy out of a boating trip.The issue is that we live up north in Canada and cant walk into any dealer to ask this question. Anyone know where to find this piece on line???? Cheers Nick

quadotter

Recruit
a what-do-ya-call-it..

a what-do-ya-call-it..

this do-hicky-me-bob that is in the centre of my windscreen of my lund pro-sport 1675...

please help..

pictures show the plastic bit with a penny by it for size reference, in the next pic u can see where it fits in the centre of the hinge an a pic of the windscreen...

Attachments

• hinge1.jpg
    hinge1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • hinge2.jpg
    hinge2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • windscreen.jpg
    windscreen.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0

Bondo

Staff member
Re: lund pro sport window hinge

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,... Keep postin' in the Same thread, 'bout the Same problem,...
Each post, brings it back to the top of page 1,...

post New threads, 'n Nobody has a clue, as to just what yer talkin' 'bout....

It's a hinge retainer,...

I'd guess you should call Lund for a replacement piece...

quadotter

Recruit
Re: lund pro sport window hinge

Hey thanks for the reply, couldn't find my own post initially so i posted it with pics, thought it be easier to identify.. But thanks for your help.