Livewell Pump/Washdown pump

Supersportster

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey!

So on Sunday I put the livewell pump/washdown pump to use for the first real time in my new to me Proline 19 sport.

I was anchored waiting to head out on lake erie on the evning, before the rest of the fishing members got on board I filled up the livewell, jsut to make sure i had it set to the right level, and attached a hose and spray to the wash down adapter for the first time.

To my suprise it had some greeat pressure! I used it to blast some bird droppings that were dead on the top of my115 hp engine.

about 30=45 mins later we are out on the lake, and i go to wash worm slime and mudd of my hands in the live well, and there is no water coming out. Just the left over water in the live well. turned it on and off and still nothing...

Itwas dark when we got back and the pump assembly and line that spilts to the two areas are tricky to see.

I will be back with the boat on thursday to have a look at whats going on.

I am only fimilar with the small plastic type rule livewell pump from my old aluminum boat.

Anyone with tips and suggestions of what to bring with me, and/or look for would be greatly appreciated...I may have some pictures of in the bilge area from when I bought the boat, I will post them if I do!

As always thanks a lot in advnace!

Supersportster

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Livewell Pump/Washdown pump

In the one pic you can see the water intake pipe, and in the second you can kind of see the pump..

Attachments

• IMG-20120126-00131.jpg
    IMG-20120126-00131.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20120126-00133.jpg
    IMG-20120126-00133.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 0