Bennett Marine Customer Service

klrbruce

Seaman
Just wanted to make everyone aware that Bennett Marine has incredible customer service. I ordered the Bennett trim tabs from an Internet company because of the cheap price. They arrived Monday, I finally unpacked them and went to install them on Weds. night. When I unpacked them I found the hydraulic pump had a piece broken off of it. On thurs a.m. I called the Bennett factory in Deerfield Beach Fl. Explained to them the issue and that I needed the boat this weekend. Even though I bought my trim tabs from someone else they were willing to ship me a new pump. When they realized that I'm only 20 min away from their factory they said come on down and we will make it right. My wife got out of work early so I sent her and the broken part, an hour later she was home with the new pump with no hassle at all. Kudos to you guys at Bennett, you have the best customer service that I have delt with in years.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Bennett Marine Customer Service

Great to hear about a company that iboats deals with!! :D

sasto

Captain

I've been dealing with them off and on for 30 years. It has been a pleasure.

dsiekman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

These guys are a class act. Customer service like that takes a TON of effort and dedication.

Thalasso

Commander

At some point you will see a Bennett Rep on here by the name of Tabman. I can't say enough about the knowledge and being able to help people that he provides on the boating forums. Great person and Company

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Bennett marine customer service is a model for other companies.

i work in the industry. many many times i have heard of Bennett taking care of their product. going far beyond any other company.

in today's world of fast buck......"get the product out the door and move on" approach.....Bennett raises the bar by standing behind the customer, (as opposed to the product alone).