19?? Fiberform Continental

dirthawg

Recruit
IMG_0047.jpgIMG_0048.jpgIMG_0049.jpg
I'm a new user on this forum.
Recently acquired this Fiberform Continental. It has a 160 hp inline 6cly Mercruiser. This boat has been sitting for 16 years. The engine oil is clean, and the fiberglass is in good shape but needs a good cleaning. The interior is in bad shape, the carpet and seats need a total reconditioning. I did find a repair manual for the engine and outdrive. I'm not sure what year the boat is, is there anyone out there that has any idea what year this is? I hope the pictures loaded okay. And any advise on what I should look for on restoring this beauty. Links for interior resources. The best way to clean the fiberglass. I appreciate any and all advise and comments.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 2

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: 19?? Fiberform Continental

welcome to iboats..........

Interior parts, boat parts, and misc stuff is all available in the iboats store..... http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Parts-Accessories/dm/

Look around the forum and see the various sections....... READ the restoration section and the Mercruiser section

All we ask is that people use the forums and reseach first instead of asking the same questions that have been answered thousands of times before.

Possibly someone in the mercruiser area will have an accurate year on your motor.