Any one know what kind of boat this is???

southkogs

Staff member
Re: Any one know what kind of boat this is???

Like the Cub Frank. I've seen a bunch of those old two seater types that I've always thought would be nice to cruise around on. Dunno' if I want to race one though. I've turtled a sailboat once or twice ... don't need to do that at 40MPH :eek:

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah I think that's an experience I could go my whole life without having and still be ok with it.

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner

Expensive too: I donated a set of prescription sunglasses and an electronic car key to the river. ---------- But it was worth it! LOL

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer

Ouch those car keys are spendy.

chriscraft254

Commander

Op, the boat is definately probably a rare breed. With its unique nature, if you do fix it up, you can probably find the right buyer to pay more than what people are telling you. I'd love to have it, but in its current condition, its going to go cheap. And finding original parts would be a trip.

We have whats called a sKate boat that isn't made anymore. It will probably bring the same money in ten years as it would today just because its cool. The skate can not be flipped or turned over, I have tried.

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer

Come on chriscraft you can do it you just have to try harder. I have faith in you lol. :D:D

markiniowa

Cadet

Wow thanks for the input guys!! How hard would it be to restore the fiberglass on this lil' blue skateboard??

markiniowa

Cadet
Another rare boat to talk about!!

Another rare boat to talk about!!

We also have a 1995 Hydroforce jet boat with a the 120hp engine!! We have had this boat sitting in the shed for the past two summers because it is too small to take friends out and go skiing ect in. Thinking about getting her out and buffing it up. Can anyone tell me how to make this boat as close to new as possible? Thanks, will post pics tonight.

markiniowa

Cadet
Pics of the hydroforce

Pics of the hydroforce

Here is a couple pics of the Hydroforce. Have any of you seen a hydroforce before??

Attachments

• hydroforce.jpg
    hydroforce.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
  • hy2.jpg
    hy2.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 3

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Pics of the hydroforce

That looks like a fun toy as well.

markiniowa

Cadet

Yes!! this is a fun boat to drive!! Going along 30mph and crank he left or right and it will spin like a jet ski. That is a attention getter!! just like driving our vega or chevelle around, everybody stops ya and wants to talk. We have heard some interesting story's by just driving rare boats and cars around. How do you run NADA? I can't find a retail for any of these two boats?

southkogs

Staff member

Yes!! this is a fun boat to drive!! Going along 30mph and crank he left or right and it will spin like a jet ski. That is a attention getter!! just like driving our vega or chevelle around, everybody stops ya and wants to talk.

... that's the best way to find a buyer for it if you're really wanting to sell it. Folks on CL or eBay will be looking for too much of a deal. You want to hit a boat lover who's "just gotta' have it."

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah but no one will be able to read the for sale sign as you fly by at 30 lol. :D