2000 Triton SF 21 Instrument Gauge Panel

AZBruce

Cadet
New to this forum,

I have a 2000 Triton SF21 Fish and Ski Boat. I have been trying to find some parts and decals. Pirmarly I am looking for a the panel that goes around the stero and lower half of the steering wheel. I have been asking the local boat dealer and that has been a waste of time. I have included picture of the panel. If anyone know where I can get a guage panel that would be great!

scrat

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 2000 Triton SF 21 Instrument Gauge Panel

Recommend you place this in the specific boat manufacturer section. You will probably get more response.

foodfisher

Captain

Well, this is the stupid human tricks forum.

rufusmartiniii

Recruit

I'm in the same situation and would like to know if you located an instrument panel.

Bondo

Staff member

I'm in the same situation and would like to know if you located an instrument panel.

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Ya either get 1 from the Oem, or build yer own...

AZBruce

Cadet

I have not found a supplier. I have called and e-mailed Triton, and they have in turn sent me to the local dealer, who really is only concerned with a new boat sale. I have sent pictures to the dealer of the dashboard a number of times and no response. I did get another dealer to look it up and told me that the panel was about $150 but, I could not get him to order it. Apparently, it has to be done through the local dealer. If you have a bad local dealer you are just plain out of luck.

I did go to Great Lakes Marine, which is in Racine, WI. They pick up salvage parts, forclosures, repossed boats for parts and found a couple of the decals. They have a number of dashbords, just none for my boat. If you find something I would be grateful if you send me a note.

Good Luck,

Bruce

AZBruce

Cadet

UPDATE*****

I just spoke with the folks at Triton. Apparently, up to 6 months ago, they were not able to sell to the public directly. That has changed and you can order parts directly from Triton.

Here is the number:
Triton Boats, LLC

880 Butler Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37127
Telephone: 615-895-5190 Fax: 615-494-2061

I spoke to a Carol and she was great. Apparently she use to put the dashboards in the boats and new the part. I sent her a picture of the part and she got it on order. The part was about $90 plus shipping. The bad news is that the part is on back order for 12 weeks. Now considering I waited approximately 2 and 1/2 years working the local dealer and no results, 12 weeks is nothing.

They aslo had a bank plate for your hole for the old fishfinder. I took that out and updated to a new Lorance and mounted it with a ram mount. The blank plate allows me to drill a hole and put a rubber gromet to pass the wires though for connecting to the fishfinder. I can take the fishfinder off and not worry about someone steeling my $1200 fishfinder.

Good Luck.