1988 Concept Marine CONCEPT 21 CTR CONSOLE? Anyone recognize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cclements716

Petty Officer 3rd Class
The guy is selling an 1988 Concept Marine Center Console 21ft. Boat has a ~98-2000 Yamaha 150 Salt Series. No problems other than the gel has oxidized pretty good. Comes with depth finder and fm/am/cd/ipod radio. T-Top with new canvas. What is it worth? Its more of a bay boat than a offshore boat but runs 2-4 pretty well. What do yall think?

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral
Re: 1988 Concept Marine CONCEPT 21 CTR CONSOLE? Anyone recognize?

never heard of concept; got pictures?

a 150 is generally a good match for a 21' boat

I'd need to see the hull to say "bay boat."

Old hulls can be just fine; people rush to buy old SeaCrafts, Makos, Aquasports as well as the tops like Grady, Whaler, Wellcraft. Oxidation on a 1988 hull is nothing; most people leave boats like that uncovered and it does no harm at all.

Rather than guess what it's worth, what is he asking? Trailer, too, I assume?

NSBCraig

Lieutenant Commander

Concept Marine is out of Miami, FL (Opa Locka) from what I see a 23' is the smallest in their lineup nowadays.
http://www.conceptboats.com/

If this is the right builder, they make some high quality boats. I've seen some in person and their real nice.

Do you have a pic you can post?

zavier24

Recruit

They are great boats! Theyre smallest boat is the 23 either sport or fishing edition. They have the same options in a 27, 30, 32, 36 and have introduced the 44 footer which comes fully enclosed, with cuddly cabin, or fully open! Their personnel is top of the line in every way imaginable! Luis will be more than happy to show people the plant. He builds a quality boat with attention to detail from bow to transom. Enjoy your boat! Post some pictures!

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Concept Marine is out of Miami, FL (Opa Locka) from what I see a 23' is the smallest in their lineup nowadays.
http://www.conceptboats.com/

If this is the right builder, they make some high quality boats. I've seen some in person and their real nice.

Do you have a pic you can post?

Man-o-man...those puppies are beautiful!

Vitamin Sea

Seaman
No Title

Trying to wake Up a old thread instead of installing a new one Because I need info on a similar boat .
mine is a 18' center console.
so far I have found that Concept Marine and Concepts Boats are not related at all
Concept marine built boats form approx 1987 to 1990
center consoles
18-27 feet
Other than that thats all i have
I hoping someone on the forum may have some second hand info that they can share about these vessels
I have inherited the 18 center console a would like some info I want to re-power the old 1989 70 Johnson with a New old stock 1993 115 mercury I picked up at auction looks like new
any help will be appreciated
I plan to post a few pics
greg
below is a picture of a 1987 26

Attachments

• photo251375.jpg
    photo251375.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.