Nauticus trim tabs work AWESOME!

rhillman75

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well i finally FOUND a way to put my Nauticus trim tabs on my open bow, 19 foot, Sylvan V196, Mercruiser 4.3LX, and Alpha One drive about 2 weeks ago. I had to go out of town on business but i got it into the water for the "test" on Sunday. Due to the mounting situation and my OEM swim platform they are in a little more than I anticipated (11 inchs from the center plug), but the outcome was much more than I anticipated! I had them in the factory "3" setting and I planed out almost at 15-20 mph. The ride was so much smoother compared to without them. The steering under a bridge was EXCELLENT (didn't go from side to side like before). The only thing I need to adjust is to position "1" because I was running at about 20-25 mph hitting other boaters waves and the water was occasionally coming up over the front of the bow because I was so level with the water! Hopefully position "1" does the trick but Nauticus said if it din't... they would swap me out shocks at no charge. Finally a company that stands in FRONT of their product!