1987 Sea Ray 268 Sundancer owners manual

Teufel22

Recruit
I recently purchased a 1987 Sea Ray 268 Sundancer, can anyone tell me where I might find an owners manual for it? Please do not not say the Sea Ray web site, I have already tried that, seems that is one of the few models and year they do not have on listed for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

partskenn

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1987 Sea Ray 268 Sundancer owners manual

I own a 1986 268. Don't have an owners manual, but I could probably answer some questions if you have any.

45Auto

Commander

Boat owner's manuals are pretty generic, but they do have some useful info.

The boat will come with a bunch of separate manufacturer's manuals that cover the installed equipment.

Sea Ray has many of the equipment manuals on the Sea Ray website at

http://www.searay.com/Page.aspx/pageId/83090/System-and-Components-Manuals.aspx

It's amazing how little the stuff has changed in 25 years. Many times you can also go to the specific manufacturer's website and get a manual there.

The Club Sea Ray forums have a specific "Classic Cruisers" forum that discusses Sundancers made before 1989. Lots of good info there. Only problem is they've changed to this same crappy format as Iboats and the search function is just as bad.

I do have all the original manuals for my '87. The Sea Ray owner's manual covers the whole Sundancer series. I've scanned many of them into PDF files. PM me an email and I'll send them to you.

Here's a screenshot of the wiring diagram, you can see how it covers everything from the 225 to the 270.

sr1-2.jpg

LEUGAS

Recruit

Hi Good morning fron Spain.

I have a SeaRay 268 from 4 months ago and now is in Madrid. I?m restoring all electrical system.
Problem was that original was 120 Vac and in is Europe 220 Vac. Somebody connect to 220 Vac and destroy several systems.
Actually, i have all AC system is reconstructed.

I need DC electric schematic and i check that you have some information about this boat.

So please can you let me know if you have electrical diagrams?.

Best regards

Boat owner's manuals are pretty generic, but they do have some useful info.

The boat will come with a bunch of separate manufacturer's manuals that cover the installed equipment.

Sea Ray has many of the equipment manuals on the Sea Ray website at

http://www.searay.com/Page.aspx/pageId/83090/System-and-Components-Manuals.aspx

It's amazing how little the stuff has changed in 25 years. Many times you can also go to the specific manufacturer's website and get a manual there.

The Club Sea Ray forums have a specific "Classic Cruisers" forum that discusses Sundancers made before 1989. Lots of good info there. Only problem is they've changed to this same crappy format as Iboats and the search function is just as bad.

I do have all the original manuals for my '87. The Sea Ray owner's manual covers the whole Sundancer series. I've scanned many of them into PDF files. PM me an email and I'll send them to you.

Here's a screenshot of the wiring diagram, you can see how it covers everything from the 225 to the 270.

sr1-2.jpg