• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuddy Cabin Replacement door and Hatch cover

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuddy Cabin Replacement door and Hatch cover

I have a 1991 Hydra-Sport Cuddy Cabin. I am looking for a Plexi-glass Replacement door and Hatch Cover over the door. Can anyone help me find one or refer me to anyone who sells these?

Re: Cuddy Cabin Replacement door and Hact cover

It would help us to help you if you would put your location in your avatar and include a picture in you post. You may be out of luck finding one already made but there may be people who make them in your area. there are places here in Florida that can make a plexi-glass hatch cover.
    sigpic
    Member and Boat Safety Instructor with the Lakeland Sail and Power Squadron;
    www.lakelandsailandpower.info

Comment

Re: Cuddy Cabin Replacement door and Hact cover

I am in Shreveport Louisiana. I have been searching the internet and found only one place that might help.

Comment

Working...
      X