• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1985 22' Angler..... Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 22' Angler..... Help

I went and looked at an 85 22' Angler today. Needs some work as expected. It is on a galvinized trailer that needs rollers replaced. The motor on it is an old Evenrude 85, And it comes with a Chrysler 55 and a Chrysler 25. I dont think any of the motors will fire without lots of help. Any one out there have one, or know what is a fair price?

Re: 1985 22' Angler..... Help

If someone does have one, do you like it? I think it's rated for a 235hp? Any info would be great. Thanks

Comment

I got him down on the price and will be picking up by the end of the week. I'll post some pics when I get her, if anyone is interested.

Comment

not sure what an Angler is--what set-up? Center console? Anyway, an 85 is way too small, and Chrysler motors have very limited value. I would plan on dumping all three motors and repowering with at least a 150.
        A man of constant boat tinkering.

Comment

We are thinking of looking for a 200 if in the budget. Set to pick up Thursday afternoon. I'll get some pics then

Comment

Working...
          X