Livingston Viking

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordsth

Recruit
Anybody got a Viking 19' Cuddy cabin made by Livingston? I've been trying to find info on this boat, but nothing. Any information would be appreciated.

gimmieaclue

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Livingston Viking

Little disappointed that there wasn't a response to this, I've been curious about them myself. I've only seen a couple and to me they looked like a good all around, do a little of everything boat. Seemed to have a fair amount of deck space for its size (fiberglass not carpet) and looked like it would handle the bay decently.

alvez

Cadet
Re: Livingston Viking

Little disappointed that there wasn't a response to this, I've been curious about them myself. I've only seen a couple and to me they looked like a good all around, do a little of everything boat. Seemed to have a fair amount of deck space for its size (fiberglass not carpet) and looked like it would handle the bay decently.

I have a viking 1901 by livingston. what would you like to know.

Hound13

Recruit
Anything. I just bought a 19 ft, Livingston cuddy with a 305 chevy, and alpha 1. I can not find a THING on this boat. Specs. What it actually is; registration says 1991. Is it a 305 Chevy? How big is the tank? I know that it's a project. I know it has some issues but it also has a lot of potential.

Anything you've got can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.