Boat Windshield Replacement

chetster

Recruit
I need a new winshield for my 1968 16 ft. starcraft jupiter. I have been on the net and it seems really hard to find one. Any suggestions??? The existing windshield is cracked and I can not see through it.:facepalm:

'78 Crusader

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Boat Windshield Replacement

I need a new winshield for my 1968 16 ft. starcraft jupiter. I have been on the net and it seems really hard to find one. Any suggestions??? The existing windshield is cracked and I can not see through it.:facepalm:

Great, you still have the original. Two places come to mind, just Google; 1. UPD plastics in Ft. Lauderdale or 2. Finneys out of Arizona.

You can send them (UPD or Finneys) your old one and they will make a new one for you.

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander

I think one of them (UPD maybe?) actually advertises here on iboats. Watch the web page headers - it will pop up sooner or later. I know there have been a fair number of requests for info on boat windshield replacements here over the years. Looks like someone is finally making it known they've tapped into this market. :)

Texas Parrothead

Petty Officer 2nd Class

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Texas Parrothead

Petty Officer 2nd Class

ORTLEY MIKE

Recruit

I got a new windshield for my 15' Boston Whaler Dountless from UPD. 2 Seasons later it still looks great. If they don't have the mold, they will make your windhield based upon your imensions