1995 Crownline Cockpit Cover

Maddoxsdaddy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Back last May when i became a Crownie, there was an old cover that could've come with the boat during the purchase. It had a HUGE rip all the way across it so i chose not to take it home with me. My mistake. I could have used the old cover as a template to have a new cover made.

Thus my question... Does anyone know where i can find a snap on cockpit cover or a template to have one made for my boat...?

1995 210 CCR Crownline...

Thanks,
TB

Brewman61

Ensign
Re: 1995 Crownline Cockpit Cover

Just tossing out guesses here, but I'd start with Crownline. They have a website and you should be able to get contact information from them, and see if they can help you at all. Then I'd google for custom covers, and see if any of the places offering them have the template you're seeking. Finally, I'd try contacting a local tarp/canvas shop. They may be able to fabricate something for you if you take the boat there. We have such a shop in my area. Or try a Crownline dealer if you have one nearby.
They should list those on the corporate website.

jmarty10

Chief Petty Officer

Local marinas, crownline or local upholsterers

not enuf toys

Chief Petty Officer

there are several tarp companies out there if you give them the boat info and hull id, they can make one for you (they have templates)

there is a company by me that made me a cockpit cover for my last boat for a great price. just needed the boat for a couple days...came with support bars too!!

check with your local marina, i am sure they can point you in the right direction

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

Take it your local upholsterer. Covers are a snap...(HAHAHAHA)....

I know...I know...:facepalm:

I am an upholsterer. You'll get a quality fit from a good upholstery shop.

Maddoxsdaddy

Petty Officer 1st Class

so my best bet would've been to keep the old cover instead of telling the previous owner to trash it. Got it.

Thanks for the input ya'll. I've got a gentleman doing my entire cockpit upholstery as we speak... dunno why i didn't think to ask him. Momentary lapse of reason i guess. I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what he can do.

...and Fireman 431... Ditto on the childhood thing.