NAPA parts book

jeffkrieger

Seaman
can someone tell me how to get a NAPA Marine parts book? i have been to 4 different NAPA stores with no sucess.3 of them did not know they had marine parts books!the 4th said they would order one for me.went back 3 times and no book.the 4th time i went in they said they could not get them til 2012!!!!!what do i have to do?
thanks
jeff

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: NAPA parts book

NAPA normally carries the Sierra brand of parts. Ask if the have Sierra.

dehydrated

Petty Officer 1st Class

you need to conact the main distribution center they are the ones who supply the jobber stores with catologs those stores or any autocare center can get one their just being lazy

jeffkrieger

Seaman

i did ask specifically for the sierra book.i think you are right about them being lazy.
thanks for the help

tractoman

Petty Officer 1st Class

My local store brought one in for me. Took about 3 days and it was there when I went back for it.

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander

Got mine the year before last after I had to educate them on how to find the parts in the book in the first place they said I was the only one that used it and just gave it to me. I will say they have to be the laziest bunch of counter people I have ever came across but one good thing about Napa is if you need something they don't stock they can have it before closing time if you place the order before 11:00 and you don't have to pay for it up front. I'm still having trouble getting the price list though and it's all basically Sieara.

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,...Tell 'em to order ya a copy of Part #, MSP-8....

Even the dumbest parts guy can order it "With a Part #".... ;)
Ya might try Napa On-line... napa.com...