Garage length of Stingray 190 ?

SeaHorse

Petty Officer 1st Class
Does anybody know the garage length (exact feet and inches) of a new Stingray 190? <br /> This would be the shortest length front to back with a swingaway tongue trailer. You'd think this information would be very easy to find, many companies have it on their website and in brochures--not Stingray. One dealer told me "yes it will fit in your garage" but couldn't tell me how long it is. Another didn't respond to my email. I called the factory twice they didn't know but were going to go out and measure one in the yard and call me back. Never did.<br />I know there are different trailers but you would think they would at least figure out how long it is on a national brand trailer. <br /> I can't be the only person in the country that is interested in the garage length.

cobra 3.0

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Garage length of Stingray 190 ?

Carefull as far as width goes too! My boat trailer is just 3 inches too wide to fit through my doors and into my garage! :mad:

wezie

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Garage length of Stingray 190 ?

Just a suggestion, but assume it will not fit until you prove the exact rig will fit. Probably have to put a tape on the one you are looking at. Height, width and total length.<br />Garages are not the same, and boats rigged on diffrent trailers are not the same, so a dealer would have to take the 5th.<br />The height may be what gets you.<br />And then there are lots of different trailers with different dimensions.<br />Oh yes and then there are the garages that have to be turned into, making backing a trailer at least a challenge if not impossible.<br />Be careful and Good Luck!