Where to find a Camper Top Enclosure ???

PopsRacer

Seaman
Howdy all, first post newbie here... I picked up a 1992 Crownline 210 CCR last fall and have been trying to get caught up on some neglected minor repairs and am down to my last few...

The Cover that came with the boat has been needing to be replaced so I tempoarily used the old Camper Top until I could save up enough to order a new cover from here last week... FWIW, I ordered a custom Carver Performance Aqua Shield (thank you iboats) and am waiting for Carver to make it and ship it after the holidays.

Apparantly we had some decent winds come in one night that tore the windshield and back window sections of the Camper Top. A few of the zippers were already broken and this thing has really seen its better days anyway.. After searching on here and reading through several threads, it seems the consensus is to contact a local Canvas Shop to have one custom made.. My issue here is that I don't know if Oklahoma City has such a place until I call some boat shops next week, but I also want to make sure that's the only route to go before going that way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a couple pics of the old bimini and camper top before the wind got ahold of it:

PopsRacer

Seaman
Re: Where to find a Camper Top Enclosure ???

Thanks Bubba!!! Do you happen to remember if Norman Awning and Canvas was working out of a House back then?? The addresses I've been finding for these places so far have been residential homes instead of business addresses. Is that a common practice??

I haven't been buying anything from the Boat Shops, they charge too much for what you get IMHO. They've just been helpful about pointing me in the right directions so far.. I started out with having to replace a bent axle on the trailer so they told me where to get one fabbed up and powdercoated that ended up being only $90 when all was said and done.. I've been lucky to be finding good helpful people so far but I'm totally lost when it comes to some of this custom stuff.