My experience with Nauticus (Smart Tabs)

mvnvltn

Seaman Apprentice
So I am interested in getting some tabs for my 2010 Q7i so I called them last week or maybe the week before with some questions. The young lady who picked up told me she would pass on my number and have someone call me asap. Well the never happened and I didn't think about it until today since the tabs are not a priority at the moment. So I go to their website this morning and it clearly states office hours from 8:30-5 EST. So I call at 8:30 to be told by the answering machine that the hours are 9-5. Way to keep you site updated Nauticus. So I will try again later today in hopes of getting some questions answered....

bear_69cuda

Commander
Re: My experience with Nauticus (Smart Tabs)

Hang in there,

They have great customer service (at least I and other members on iboats have had it), and I also find it odd your call was not returned. Maybe John will chime in soon...

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,... I've talked to the owner, John, before...
A simple courtesy call turned in a couple hour chat...
And,... I'm not claiming to be the reason, but shortly after, John intro'ed his Fishin' tabs...
Which mirrored my concerns with his product..

I'm sorry ya didn't get your callback, but from My experince,...
Nobody, but Nobdoy has Better customer service than Nauticus....

mvnvltn

Seaman Apprentice

I just got a hold of them and they seem to be pretty honest and cool. Hopefully they will be able to fit some tabs to my boat, as of the moment it is not looking good...

pwpns

Seaman

I put some on my stingray 192rx and they are great. I get on plane quicker and no low speed wandering. I called Nauticus to help me select the right size and John answered the phone and was able to tell me what I needed. Great company, if you get them I think you will be well pleased.

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

So I am interested in getting some tabs for my 2010 Q7i so I called them last week or maybe the week before with some questions. The young lady who picked up told me she would pass on my number and have someone call me asap. Well the never happened and I didn't think about it until today since the tabs are not a priority at the moment. So I go to their website this morning and it clearly states office hours from 8:30-5 EST. So I call at 8:30 to be told by the answering machine that the hours are 9-5. Way to keep you site updated Nauticus. So I will try again later today in hopes of getting some questions answered....

I wouldn't waste my time on them. Get some real tabs so you can control them yourself. Insta-Trims are what I have they work great... awesome customer service too. http://www.insta-trim.com/main.html

QC

Supreme Mariner

True ^^^^^ if budget is not part of the discussion ;)