• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chartplotter, Magellan Nav-6500

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chartplotter, Magellan Nav-6500

I recently received a Magellan Nav-6500 but it did not come with a power/data cord,,,,,,,,,,,,,does anyone out there know where I can get one, tried Magellan and they no longer have parts for this unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks,

Re: Chartplotter, Magellan Nav-6500

Best I would say is keep an eye on flea-bay (ebay) for one.
    1994 Bayliner Capri 1604 w/94 70 Force (sold)
    1984 SportCraft 222 OFF w/84 Mercruiser 488 & Alpha 1
    1979 Sears Gamefisher 13'6" Aluminum w/1959 Johnson 10HP
    1969 Smokin' Hot Wife

Comment

Or throw it away and download navionics onto your smart phone. I just did this. $13.50 one time cost and now i have the southern half of us lakes on my cell phone.
      2003 Glastron GX 185, with VolvoPenta 4.3GL, currently running Stilleto Baypro III 14.25X21 at 46 mph and 4400 rpms. Other props were 3-blade aluminum 14.3X23 at 43 mph and 4400rpm, and 14.3X21 at 49mph at 4800 rpms.

Comment

Originally posted by rick67 View Post
        I recently received a Magellan Nav-6500 but it did not come with a power/data cord,,,,,,,,,,,,,does anyone out there know where I can get one, tried Magellan and they no longer have parts for this unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks,
        EDIT: You need to read the forum rules.
        Last edited by ezmobee; July 13th, 2011, 08:58 AM. Reason: selling is prohibited.

Comment

Originally posted by scooper77515 View Post
          Or throw it away and download navionics onto your smart phone. I just did this. $13.50 one time cost and now i have the southern half of us lakes on my cell phone.
          Now all you need is a mount and a magnify glass to see where your going.
          Grady White 226
          200 Evinrude Ocean Pro
          Evinrude Renegade Offshore Prop

Furuno FCV 587 Sounder
          Garmin 4208 Multifunction Display
          ICOM M504A VHF
          Shakespeare Galaxy 5225-XT Antennas

Comment

Working...
          X