• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

84 Bass Tracker Bilge Pump Hose

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84 Bass Tracker Bilge Pump Hose

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    I know this is a pretty stupid question, but I hate to start ripping up deck and carpet only to find there was a simpler way.
    Thanks for any comments and help.

...I just bought an 84 Bass Tracker 3 that had a cracked bilge pump hose. The hose basically fell apart and I am tryoing to replace it but it runs from the bilge next to the drain plug to the side of the boat where the discharge fitting is. The problem is that all the panels around the fitting are either rivited or welded in place I can't figure out how to get my hands in to attach the new hose.
    I really dont want to drill another hole and hope there is some "trick" to attaching the hose. After all, someone installed it in the first place, I am just not smart enough to figure out how.
    Any advice woud be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by mannixconnors; July 15th, 2010, 07:29 AM. Reason: Additional Request
Working...
X