1988 sea ray seville bowrider

boatsrone22

Recruit
Hello Looking For A Bimini Top For This Boat I Just Bought 1988 Sea Ray Seville Bowrider With No Top, Will Burn Any Suggestions Thank U

cr2k

Captain
Re: 1988 sea ray seville bowrider

How about Overton's?

overtons.com

Or go to your local canvas shop and have one cu$tom made.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

I do not think there was a factory bimini. SR had navy tops only, in those days. BoatUS and others sell aftermarket. Mearsure it out and order it up.

seaboo

Petty Officer 1st Class

I do not think there was a factory bimini. SR had navy tops only, in those days. BoatUS and others sell aftermarket. Mearsure it out and order it up.

They did have factory tops available for them (my 88 seville had it and the whole camper setup too) Yes it was Navy Canvas.

The Remedy

Recruit

I'm curently in the process of purchasing a 1988 21' SeaRay Seville. It is listed as a 21, however the title says it's a 20 footer. Does it have the Sea qualities of a 21 or does it feel like a 19? I'm in Buffalo, NY and Lake Erie tends to whip up quite abit. Is a 20 Seville something that will handle well on Lake Erie? With swim deck on the back, it seems that only 19 feet of this 21 foot boat is useable space. Do these boats feel big or small for their size?

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard Remedy.....

If you start a New thread of your own,... You'll get answers...

This thread is boatsrone22's, about his Top...
Nobody's going to see your post, muchless your Questions...