Who makes an add on bolster seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbackpacker

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Is there a company that manufactures an add on bolster seat? I need something to raise me up so I can see over the windshield.

Philster

Captain
Re: Who makes an add on bolster seat?

You want something like this?

http://veada.com/product/22_9-Helm-Seats/256--200-Series-Helm-Seat-with-Flip-up-Front-Bolster.html

256-1-lg.jpg

scbackpacker

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I want something like that but I need one that I can install with seats I have now.

downsized_09040919102.jpg

ziggy

Admiral

jut a thought...

have ya tried sitting on your type IV throwable pfd?
maybe 2...

i've used a type II too....

just don't sit on the back of the seat. i think the dnr man may take unkindly to that behavior...

fwiw, i sit on 1 type IV all the time... puts me just right on my rig... + my throwable is right there if i need it, + i think i'm preserving my interior since i'm not sitting on it...

scbackpacker

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have to stand up with my knee on the pfd to see over the windshield. I'm to short to see over it without standing.

MTribe08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I have roughly the same boat as you and am thinking of installing a captains chair with bolster seat as well. For the time being, a couple throwable cushions work good, and I have found that a tightly wound sleeping bag wrapped in plastic works really good too. Good luck.

SkaterRace

Senior Chief Petty Officer
There is something called a buddy bolster. Never used it so can't say how good it is.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
OP has not been in in 2 years and this thread is almost 7 years old. Watch the old threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.