Glassmaster

JD

Recruit
Does any one know if Glassmaster is still in<br />business and if so, how can I contact them.<br />I recently purchased a small tri-hull and <br />would like to purchase a feww things if I can.<br /> Thanks<br /> JD<br /> explorer4099@yahoo.com

sloopn

Recruit
Re: Glassmaster

Originally posted by JD:<br />Does any one know if Glassmaster is still in<br />business and if so, how can I contact them.<br />I recently purchased a small tri-hull and <br />would like to purchase a few things if I can.<br /><br />----------<br />I am pretty sure that they aren't around and if they are then they probably don't make boats any longer. If you are looking for something then I think iboats has a service that does it for you.<br /><br />sloopn

JBD57

Recruit

Ahhh... a question that I have researhed over the years... Glassmaster is from SC... they went out of business years ago... but guess what... they are back! Could hardly believe my eyes... The company has been bought and they have just started producing boats again... WOW... Glad to have them back!
Jim '82 Glassmaster 18'-170 hp I/O...

BoatAddiction

Seaman Apprentice

JBD57: I didn't realize they were back. That is good to hear. I was raised in Lexington, SC, where they were based out of. Do you think they still stock parts for their older models which, I assume, is what JD is inquiring about? If you have a website or phone number, I'm sure JD would be interested.