• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glassmaster

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glassmaster

Does any one know if Glassmaster is still inbusiness and if so, how can I contact them.I recently purchased a small tri-hull and would like to purchase a feww things if I can. Thanks JD explorer4099@yahoo.com

Re: Glassmaster

This is test.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by JD:[B]Does any one know if Glassmaster is still inbusiness and if so, how can I contact them.I recently purchased a small tri-hull and would like to purchase a few things if I can.----------I am pretty sure that they aren't around and if they are then they probably don't make boats any longer. If you are looking for something then I think iboats has a service that does it for you.sloopn

Comment

Ahhh... a question that I have researhed over the years... Glassmaster is from SC... they went out of business years ago... but guess what... they are back! Could hardly believe my eyes... The company has been bought and they have just started producing boats again... WOW... Glad to have them back!
        Jim '82 Glassmaster 18'-170 hp I/O...

Comment

JBD57: I didn't realize they were back. That is good to hear. I was raised in Lexington, SC, where they were based out of. Do you think they still stock parts for their older models which, I assume, is what JD is inquiring about? If you have a website or phone number, I'm sure JD would be interested.
          1988 Wellcraft 2800 Monte Carlo

Comment

Back in business, well sort of..... They do not have any support for older Glassmasters like mine and thousands upon thousands of other original Glassmasters.

A little history..
            http://www.iboats.com/Glassmaster_Boats

&

http://www.glassmasterboat.com/
            ParallaxBill

12' 1976 Sea King, 1955 MW Sea King 5 hp OB
            18' 1972 Glassmaster Tarpon 165 hp I/O Mercruiser L6 Tri-hull
            16' 1985 Thundercraft Tri-hull 60 hp Mariner OB

Comment

Working...
            X