• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1972 glastron swinger trihull 17.5 ft. v177 270 ib volvo 6 cyl. penta outdrive

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 glastron swinger trihull 17.5 ft. v177 270 ib volvo 6 cyl. penta outdrive

Does anybody have schematics for the dash board? Pictures would help alot.
    I am realy looking for the dash layout. I need misc. parts also.

Re: 1972 glastron swinger trihull 17.5 ft. v177 270 ib volvo 6 cyl. penta outdrive

Todd can u post a picture of your boat?

I bought a 1972 glastron v176, 175hp mercury outboard, not sure right yet if the motor has head gasket blown or cracked head, I have checked out the ehaust divider seems to be ok, getting ready to tear into the heads...enough said about that...

Can u post a picture of your boat? I'm not sure if my boat would have the same set-up...

Comment

Re: 1972 glastron swinger trihull 17.5 ft. v177 270 ib volvo 6 cyl. penta outdrive

Todd check out youtube.com type in glastron boat for sale...
      1973 model shows dash board might be simular...? who knows

Comment

I had one but haven't had it for many years. There are a couple of people on the forum - redfury and zyll that, I think, still have them. they might chime in and help you or maybe you could pm them.
        sigpic
        1991 Chaparral 2000SL
        Volvo Penta 5.7 SS Duoprop

A bad day on the water beats a good day doing almost anything else!

Comment

I have on with the 4cyl but exactly the same boat, let me know what you need. Mine is a 1972 Glastron V-177 Swinger tri-hull 17.5' with the 270 outdrive.

Comment

Sorry I have been away at the Boston harbor checking out the fish coming in.
            I need photo's of the dash board and the layout of the gages and the switches. I have a full intack dash but it is all faded and I cannot tell what each switch controls. I have the manual that came with the boat but it does not have the dash layout that I have in it. Are you running your boat or is it for parts?

Comment

Here you go, let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Working...
              X