New Jabsco Toilet problem

mmawonder

Seaman
Well I purchased this brand new Jabsco toilet from amazon.com Jabsco model# 580201012

Technical data sheet and installation instructions
http://www.jabsco.com/files/58xx0_deluxe_flush_toilet_datasheet.pdf

I have the fresh water rinse version, which came with a soloneid valve assembly that connects to your presurized fresh water system. It also has a control box which controls the flush, empty, fill etc... funtions.

I have connected all the hoses and wires according to the diagram and users manual. The system tracks as follows, water comes from the pressurized system, passes thru an on/off valve, and continues in to a solenoid valve. This valve has a positive feed from the control box and a negative that runs back to the battery. Technically, pressurized water should stay there until i flush the toilet, in which case the control box should open the valve, let enough water thru and then close. My issue is the water does not stay there and as soon as I turn on the first safety valve on, it comes and fills the bowl with water without stopping. All the fuctions of the toilet work, fine, it rinses, fills, emptys the bowl, but would not stop the water from coming in to the bowl.

Anybody can help? I can give more details if needed.

mmawonder

Seaman
Re: New Jabsco Toilet problem

I have also sent them a customer inquiry, we will see if they get back to me.

mmawonder

Seaman
Re: New Jabsco Toilet problem

Update, I found out what was wrong, I used an older water hose and there was some debris in there that kept the valve stuck open, all good now.