• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I Find a WindShield for a Bayliner

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I Find a WindShield for a Bayliner

I am looking for the starboard and port side windshield of my tiny little boat. It is a 1989 Bayliner Capri. I appreciate your help.Thanks~

Re: Where can I Find a WindShield for a Bayliner

Try eBay. Search the boating section for windshield http://listings.ebaymotors.com/pool1....html?from=R11

Comment

is it flat glass?you can go and have glass cut from a local shop, and they should be able to have it temperd for you after it has been cut.something like that around here would cost about 50 bucks a side.

Comment

Check this guys ebay store. He has all kinds of stuff. I make a point of going thru it every so often. He has factory stiping kits for several Bayliner models. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...atlakesskipper
        Medford, WI

Comment

roscoe, I've purchased from them. I bought a couple of hard to find items that worked out really well for me.

Comment

Thanks guys... I appreciate the info and will get started on that right now.

Comment

I just last week replaced my center swing-out window with 1/4" Lexan polycarbonate. Same cost as safety glass. While it requires more care than glass, it will never break. Plus for the swing-out portion, it is less than half the weight.Mike P1988 28' Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge

Comment

Working...
              X