windshield replacement

dragster1

Recruit
I have a 1995 galaxie 1900 ultra runabout and it got a busted windshield piece and have been looking for a long time for somebody somewhere to either replace it or tell me what i can do if anybody can help me please i am so lost and dont know what else to do. So please if anybody can help me out or know of a place or a piece i can get or go to please i would greatly appreciate it Thanks alot

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: windshield replacement

Welcome to iboats!

If it is a simple multi part flat glass windshield go to any glass shop and get it repaired. If it is a curved piece or one piece you will have a long search ahead.

The iboats store carries windshields (generic ones) but they do cost! http://www.iboats.com/Boat_Parts_Accessories/dm/

escapade

Petty Officer 1st Class

pictures would help, but I've replaced my entire windshield with lexan

KEITHnTEXAS

Recruit

I'm looking for a walk-thu windsheild for a 1987 modle 14' dyna trac (ebtide) bass boat if any one could help.

NHGuy

Captain

I had a gust of wind take down my homemade boat tent last winter and it broke my port front glass. My glass is very slightly bowed. I have a good marine salvage yard in my state but by the time I got there I had just given up and put in lexan. I've had it up to 50 MPH on the water and 70 behind the truck without incident.

I'm still going to look through that yard for a piece that fits though!

KEITHnTEXAS

Recruit

I had a large tree limb fall across it and bend the metal frame