Fuel Connector For Clinton/Sea King outboard

Donald J.

Recruit
I am trying to locate a few of the fuel connectors for the Clinton / Sea King<br />outboards.Does anyone have any idea where <br />I might look?

DP

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Fuel Connector For Clinton/Sea King outboard

The Clinton/Sea King fuel fittings are the same as the Chrysler/Force and should be available from any marine dealer.

Donald J.

Recruit

Sea King/ Clinton Fuel Fittings <br />The fuel fittings that I have are not the same as a (Force or a Chrysler), these are from the 50's They have a tapered end and a clip that has spring tension to lock it in place.It is aprox. 2&1/4 to 2&1/2" long.<br />I did find one unit with the hose complete.<br />However I would like to get another. (Engine Mod)# J350-1000B Thanks for Help Don Jennings

DP

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry for the mis-information. When I started selling Sea King motors in 1965 they were all West Bends which was bought by Chrysler and as I remember all Sea King motors from then on used the Chrysler fuel fitting. It's been a long time and my memory isn't that great anymore.<br />Good luck on you'r search.<br /><br />****

Donald J.

Recruit

Many thanks for your reply, I did order one from someone else and it was also for a Force<br />Engine. I did not know that some Sea Kings <br />were West Bends. I do appreiciate the help<br />Don.