how many ebbtide dyna traks owners out there!!

h.l hunley

Cadet
hey people just wondering, how many dyna-trak boats still out there movin on the water!! I own a 1983 16'6 ebbtide dyna-trak 162 light blue hull with dark blue metal flake top half, sorry no pictures ,need digital camera still stuck on old yashica 35mm camera. also where are you from. thanks chris, louisville,ky

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: how many ebbtide dyna traks owners out there!!

There was a time that I wanted to buy a new one but back then I just couldn't swing it! I would like to see a picture of yours!

Rudy Brauer

Recruit

I just bought a 1989 Dynatrac 150 that has been garaged since new.This boat is going to be fun! White hull w/blue sparkle topsides.Looks like it just came from the showroom.

Kracken

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a 2001 Ebbtide 2300 Mystique Series, does that count? I believe Ebbtide discontinued the Dyna track Series in 2000

brgvnav

Recruit

I believe Ebbtide discontinued the Dyna track Series in 2000

Thanks for that info Kracken, I was wondering about that. I picked up a 1999 DynaTrak 160ss with a 90hp merc this past spring and have only seen boats mentioned from the 1980's. It's a great boat!

jlams73

Seaman Apprentice

I picked up this gem a month ago! It's a 1989 Ebbtide Dynatrak 156SS. It's been garage kept since new and looks like it just came out of the showroom too! The boat, trailer and Nissan 90HP is all factory package.

photo.jpg

njrextreme

Petty Officer 1st Class

We have the same boat!!! Yours is the first ive seen in my color. Yours is in better shape, lol. Mine came with a Mariner inline 90 6 cyl. but I blew it up. Now im rocking a 74 Mercury 115 that had close to the same power as my Mariner. Nice Boat! Let me know if you ever are going to sell it. :D

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Why not post your question in the Ebbtide forum. There are hundreds of boat brands listed. Scroll to the bottom of this page and then click on Boat Manufacturers. Then click on Ebbtide.

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ain't a Dyna trak but definitely an Ebbtide

2010 Ebbtide 214 SE
5.0 L MPI Mercruiser 260 HP

so far I am really impressed with the boat and can't wait to run her again.:D

boat2.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

You will find lots more if you just go to the Ebbtide forum. Nearly every boat manufacturer is listed in the iBoats BOAT forums at the bottom of the very first page of these forums.

http://forums.iboats.com/Ebbtide_Boats