• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boaters World going-out-of-business

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boaters World going-out-of-business

sorry to say I guess I didn't shop there often enough

Re: Boaters World going-out-of-business

yep..in fact this is the 3rd thread (at least) started regarding that...
    sigpic

Join iboats on Facebook & connect further with your boating family!http://www.facebook.com/iloveboating

"Angry Mob Henchman"

1968 Starcraft 18 ft HOLIDAY-V
    120 HP Merc I/O

And........

1978 Starcraft SS18/70hp Johnson Eggbeater

my resto thread here http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=304356

Comment

another forum I'm on has had both the liquidator and a sales manager posting on the topic.....bottom line, don't look for any real bargains, they'll sell off most the inventory to BW and some other marine supply dealers.
      Love the life you live, live the life you love-Bob Marley

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capt sam View Post
        another forum I'm on has had both the liquidator and a sales manager posting on the topic.....bottom line, don't look for any real bargains, they'll sell off most the inventory to BW and some other marine supply dealers.
        Yep...helping a buddy refit some pumps, radio and compass on a Pro Line he just bought. Their online prices were some of the highest. Best prices?? BOE Marine, out of Md. Also gave free shipping over $250.
        Captain OUPV

Comment

yeah the stores show 10-30% off but apparently all prices were raised from the warehouse prior to the liquidation. I have a port supply account at WM so generally I'll get stuff there or from on here.
          Love the life you live, live the life you love-Bob Marley

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X