were to find inexpensive swivel seat?

oldblew

Cadet
I am trying to get ready to use a 14' jon boat and would like to find inexpensive seats I use to see seats at wal-mart ect. but now I dont find them mabey because I live in the city now? yuk<br />help if you can thanks

tmcalavy

Rear Admiral
Re: were to find inexpensive swivel seat?

Drive back out to da sticks...where I live swivel bases are $12.95 and seats start at $30, all at stuffmart.

fuzzeywiggler

Petty Officer 1st Class

Also check ebay, craigslist and Kijji.

Fuzzey

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

KMart has a LOT of boating stuff...(here anyway, but we are surrounded by water)

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Many farm stores (Fleet Farm in our area) have an excellent sporting goods and marine department. That's always my first stop when looking for marine or automotive products. Since Cabela's is just up the street from there I get a chance to hit both places and to pass through the "Bargain Cave". Although the Bargain Cave has a deal on some items at various times, it is not what it used to be so buy carefully.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

i have used these on several boats and are extremely comfortable
http://www.iboats.com/Deluxe_Molded...6437910--**********.826139136--view_id.375117

these are good, the have the 3* tilt that is more like a chair, you just have to get them in the right postion when mounting, or the sit lopsided.
http://www.iboats.com/Seat_Swivel_3....357060--**********.826139136--view_id.162833

i also learned on thing that helps when mounting. put a 3/4 inch plywood directly under the swivel, and mount the swivel thru the plywood. this give you the clearance you need to get the bolts into the seat. if not it is nearly impossible.