Where can I buy a Console for my Lowe Boat

judavis126

Cadet
I have a 07' Lowe Stinger 170. I have seen pictures of 04' and 05' Lowe Stinger's with a dual console setup. They have the same style consoles as the 07's. Lowe does not offer that setup anymore. I would like to purchase the passanger side console to make mine a dual console boat. I have been searching and have had no luck.
Thanks

reelfishin

Captain
Re: Where can I buy a Console for my Lowe Boat

If the Lowe dealer can't supply one, or is too expensive, go to your local sheet metal shop, show them a pic and take your boat, it's probably not that expensive. Make sure you go to a dealer and take several pics of how the console looks from all angles and how it attaches.

On the other hand,
I've made fiberglass consoles as well as sheet metal consoles for past boats, their not that hard. There's also a few with wood center consoles where I fish too.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

You might check out a few aluminum boat manufacturers - many of them make center and side consoles for their own boats, and also sell them as separate items. If you can find one that fits your boat, you may find buyiong one to be simple and cost effective.

fishrdan

Admiral

Just saw on ebay one.[/url]

You mean this one,,, Ohhh so close :(

7c6d_1.JPG

This is from the Lowe Ebay store... Send them a message and ask if they have the left side console, can't hurt trying.

judavis126

Cadet

I tried the e-bay store. They said they only carry the driver side console and have no idea where to find a passanger side consol. The one I am looking for looks like that with the plastic mold design but has a glovebox instead of the stearing and instrumentation. I am going to try to call some more Lowe dealers today and maybe some boat junk yards.

Thanks for the help.

chiefalen

Captain

Call Joe in the link i put up tell him Allen sent ya.

And he had a hard cover for the center console when i was there last, pipes and everything ready to go.