• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

gas tank

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas tank

i have a 1996 231 proline with a merc 5.7 i/o bravo. can you guys tell me how to get the aluminum gas tank out. the deck is one piece. thanks rich

i have a 1996 proline 231 i/o, it has an aluminum gas tank i need to replace. the deck is one piece. i will have to cut it. what is the best way to cut and replace the deck. thanks rich.

Re: gas tank

if it does not have a full access panel. get the circular saw out and start cutting deck. see deck replacements, in restoration forum.
    FLORIDA GATORS
    TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
    That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

Re: gas tank

double posting is not appreciated. please look for your previous post.
      FLORIDA GATORS
      TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
      That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

Working...
      X