Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

milehighjc

Petty Officer 2nd Class
At least you get a trailer to take the sofa to the upholstery shop. Some people would want you to bring your own when you pay them to haul away their junk.

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
oooh, oooh.....I got one. Seized engine and bad outdrive. Other than that in great condition!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
[h=2]Bayliner Sierra 2455 1988 Boat w/trailer - $5000 (Melrose Park)[/h]
00x0x_4QXhgKXWmTD_600x450.jpg

condition: good
length overall (LOA): 24
make / manufacturer: Bayliner Sierra
model name / number: 2455

Boat for sale with trailer! Title to boat and trailer included. Engine on the boat is locked and the lower unit does not work. Other than these issues the boat is in great condition. Trailer is in great condition and is worth at least $2,000.

Must sell ASAP!!! Make an offer today!

Pick up only...

Tnstratofam

Commander
Wow he certainly thinks it will improve your love life.:eyebrows: I wonder if the custom trolling motor is as alluring as the rest of that supposed honey magnet is.:facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Humboldt, California? Yeah, there might have been more then 1 hit on the 1-hitter before posting that ad. Definitely gets high marks for creativity.....

I wonder if these ARE the droids he's looking for:
robot-starwars.jpg

roffey

Commander
you would have to be completely nuts to go in a home made wooden submarine, let alone buy one.

Tnstratofam

Commander
That is crazy!!! "Working Historical replica." Umm yeah I'll watch from shore while someone else tries out her sea worthiness.

Tnstratofam

Commander
[h=2]Anybody Want to be Huck Finn or Tom Sawyer?:D

redneck yacht - $150 (fairview)[/h]
00R0R_3b92XVno8C4_600x450.jpg

? craigslist - Map data ? OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: good
length overall (LOA): 11
make / manufacturer: owner
model name / number: fun
propulsion type: human

river tested French broad / high water / low water/ unsinkable/camp- daytrip-fish -dock. trailer included -easy to launch or ramp onto trailer. to be seen call me.

Okay so this is both ingenious and really redneck at the same time. I'm not sure if it's gonna float but I'd pay to watch people float down the French Broad river on that thing.:pop2: Especially with power boats racing by. :heh: