Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
Grate boat (well, except for the ragged edges where the transom used to be).

eavega

Lieutenant
Somehow I can't imagine a squad of elite Navy SEALs storming the beach in this thing. They even camouflaged the windshield!

-E

roffey

Commander
apart from the fact its an accident waiting to happen, on a small lake it would be a party on the water, fun, sun and beer. I can see someone getting very drunk and slipping off the seat in between the pontoons, what a mess.

Jonvee

Cadet
No Title

Let it all out!!!

Got a 1979 Glastron Boat. Was told by the landlord< I had to get my nigger junk out of the driveway, Which he is a racist piece of crap and I want to kick the snot out of him, but don't care for jail. Anyway was starting to get the thing right and was told to move or sell. So, first come first serve with 400.00 cash. Heck, the trailer is worth that. Got an 85 hp Mercruiser motor to go with it. If you need a lake ready boat, dont read any further. If you want to enjoy building and customizing your own boat this is for you. The motor needs a good cleaning, but ran fine last time I was out. Needs some fiberglass work, but solid boat. Check out the pics and if interested, text me.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's been a while since I checked out this topic. You guys are working hard to keep me out. :lol: Floating picnic tables, Seal Team 5 3/4 assault craft and a delivered Sea Sprite with a head no Admiral would use - No Captain either.

JB - It's a good thing you linked the Dallas Glastron. I was about to mistakenly remind Jonvee about Rule 8. :facepalm: Sorry JV.

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
hole_in_boat.jpg

"It has a hole in it about the size of a quarter. It looks like it belongs there for some reason." :facepalm:

Last edited:

waterinthefuel

Commander
It's been a while since I checked out this topic. You guys are working hard to keep me out. :lol: Floating picnic tables, Seal Team 5 3/4 assault craft and a delivered Sea Sprite with a head no Admiral would use - No Captain either.

JB - It's a good thing you linked the Dallas Glastron. I was about to mistakenly remind Jonvee about Rule 8. :facepalm: Sorry JV.

GA Boater, JB passed away 3 weeks ago.