Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
"this boat is unsinkable and with a custom transom plate you can put a bigger motor on it ! "

No worries about replacing torn up upholstery either.

Gibbles

Lieutenant Commander
Spend $5 on proper stickers or a can of paint instead... hrm.. what to do.

2145128-1409268835-972005.jpg

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=31334157&cat=147&lpid=2&search=&ad_cid=5

16 Foot Mirrocraft Aluminum boat
St George, UT 84770 | Aug 28, 2014
shareDivider.jpg
Add to Favorites »

I have for sale a 16 foot Mirrocraft aluminum boat with a 7.5 horse motor and trailer. Life jackets and oars included.

Seller Contact Info
Nyal

Rick Stephens

Admiral
Local posting where I live. New fangled boat -

1960 Guasti Ski Boat for sale~ this boat has been in my family for 32 years! Lots of wonderful memories camping and skiing etc. ! Sadly times change and I no longer have the room to store it. It had a 327 engine and a Casale v drive. It works great and could even be used for fishing or just trolling along the river. Red/white exterior and interior. Some sun fading on seats but no rips, holes or any other damage. Always kept inside till now....comes with trailer and cover that was custom made for the boat. Located in Cottonwood. ..serious inquiries only please...Cash preferred. Was asking $4500, now asking $3500 OBO. NEED TO SELL ASAP BEFORE WINTER!!! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• old boat 2.jpg
    old boat 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • old boat.jpg
    old boat.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

gddavid

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'd love to see more pictures of the Guasti, it looks cool. I saw it on ebay but there weren't any more pictures of it. I love the broken sheerline and flare at the bow, reminds me of a custom carolina hull.

Last edited:

Brian 26

Chief Petty Officer
Not a TLC ad but worth a chuckle. I wouldn't take this thing for free if he delivered it. At least he's up front about not having the title (why people buy boats without a title is beyond me).

slag

Chief Petty Officer
No title needed in Kansas for watercraft. I think he's overpriced also.