Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Geko45

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Here's a real gem. The motor is locked but only "due to rain". I think what really makes it a special deal is the aftermarket head.

00S0S_2J941LyoGys_600x450.jpg

mandvwagner

Seaman
I have never seen Try Hule. Hule is long form of Ule which means small, maybe he meant it's small. I hope he didn't Titel in his boot. Knowing where Clinton is he's probably a good ole country boy.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

"17' Invader bow rider 3.0L needs serious cleaning and some new vinyl on the seats. The cover ripped over the winter when it was being stored and now has debris in the boat. I haven't even had time to order a new cover or have time to get it clean, forget about getting it out on the water to enjoy.

It runs great and sips fuel. I just had a new impeller put in the lower unit the spring and have a new prop that's still in the box. This way it would be ready to go if I ever got my act together.

Like I said the interiors not pretty but if you got the time, you get a great boat cheap.

$2600 OBO. Might be open to trades ( dump trailer, equipment trailer, hunting items) Lmk what you've got."

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
not on CL that I know of, but a buddy snapped this in MO today. (We need a thread for cool boats we see)

Last edited:

tallcanadian

Captain
I like the boat but very Canadian overpriced. However, if it's as good as it looks, maybe a few extra bucks may pay off.