Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Benny67

Chief Petty Officer
The boat hasn't seen water in 21 years if you go by the registration sticker.

I'm also wondering if the boat is on an old bedframe with axles welded to it instead of a trailer?

Regardless, this poor boat has met a sad demise and is now some rednecks idea of a cash cow.

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
It's always good to apologize when selling a boat that a tree fell on. A picture of the boat and motor is optional.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Maybe he should cut the tree of it so you can see if there is any damage and then take a pic of it for CL. Just a thought...

jbcurt00

Staff member
Impressive waste of a transom IMO, sorta doubt its an actual transom and not just a bunch of nice wood done into a bar....

but
by nawrocki fighting chairs
:confused: So I looked them up.

'Store front' page on Facebook, but no DNS found for their FB listed website.......

Watermann

Well it's nice but for that kind of cake you could buy a whole boat..https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/d/boat-transom-bar/6451510448.html

10k for a teak transom bar, for the man who has everything I guess...

00U0U_7pZOnPvw4Rk_1200x900.jpg

Old Ironmaker

Captain
If that transom was from A StarCraft would it qualify for SOTY? Actually not a bad idea if one has the skills, tools and time. I would ask a heck of a lot less than 10K that is unless I had to buy the front section.

Last edited by a moderator:

roffey

Commander
problem is 10k is way over the top. Even if you crafted it completely by hand. You would not pay 10k for a solid wood high end dinning room set. However, as was mentioned for the person who was every thing including too much money, lol, not for long tho.....

Watermann

Someone is getting tired of looking at craigslist ads...

Funny and true but... That little tinny is decades older than the 80's and has 3 knee braces, looks like it's been gutted and doesn't even have a transom in it right now.

​​​​​​
00g0g_beOix7zbGBZ_1200x900.jpg