Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

roffey

Commander
00w0w_efrChpEWtG8_600x450.jpg

love the bumper set up in front. No need to deploy bumpers just full speed ahead, ramming speed, LOL. I can just see every one running from the dock as you pull up in this baby, Bahaha, clear the decks land ho. Uncle Buck has arrived.

Last edited:

dwco5051

Commander

love the bumper set up in front. No need to deploy bumpers just full speed ahead, ramming speed, LOL. I can just see every one running from the dock as you pull up in this baby, Bahaha, clear the decks land ho. Uncle Buck has arrived.

Maybe he thought that would increase stability kind of like a Sportspal canoe.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
of I took my 'special lady' out in that thing for a spin she wold quickly make herself my ex special lady

BigDfromTN

Petty Officer 1st Class
Not exactly Craigslist, BUT...

It just drives me crazy when I see ads that have the "NADA VALUE" and the list includes stuff that does not apply.

Saw one today that listed Custom wheels, and Custom fiberglass fenders for trailer, It had plain white steel wagon wheels and steel fenders. Also added value for docking lights (not present), Fuel injection, pwr tilt and trim. Do they really sell 2011 90hp Yamaha fourstroke without PTT, and fuel injection?

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
1448 jon boat with a capacity of 1100 lbs and 40hp? No sir, didn't change the capacity plate, nope; those screws are from the factory. But did have a little trouble finding a motor that fits a 36" transom

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
But
But
Its got TWIN outboards

yea, "POWERED BY THE MINN KOTA P135 PROPULSION SYSTEM".

I'll bet it flies across the water with not one, but two trolling motors pushing those boxes he calls pontoons.